måndag, januari 05, 2009

files.

It’s hard to keep you feet
on the ground
when you’ve been pulled up to high.
It’s hard to stay attached
To what’s real
When you mind’s left up in the sky.

Whatever the future withhold.
I will never let you know
All the things I’ve been told.

When lives become secret files
Our identitys hidden behind crooked smiles.
Now it’s only trust or guile
Making our existence worthwhile.

I get my comfort from mrs Spooky and
Whenever I get the chance I’ll take her hand.
Why make it hard to understand
When we are all already damned.

Trust no one and never believe
That with the truth it comes
A world without deceive.

I want to believe that our
future stands
on something stronger than wooden piles.
And I want to believe that there
Is something
Beyond life and what’s written in our files.

Inga kommentarer: