måndag, februari 02, 2009

Insurance.



"Is it the truth we're searching? If so, what truth is that? Truth is subjective and whatever you hope to find at the end of the line, it is probably not the same truth as the one I need to keep on going. You said you needed me on this, but what if I only slow you down in your search? What if the goals we're hoping to reach are too different? If love was all there was to need then I would have been happy just for a life with you right here and now, but you seem to want something more. Maybe I am not the one to give you that."

"I believe you are."

"So did I. And I still want to believe that I am. But as it is now I can't go on desperately reaching for a fate with you that I am not supposed to have. What it I am simply not who was meant for you?"

"Yeah, what if you aren't. And what if you are? And you're just giving up on our chance of perfect happiness. Why won't you just face your doubts for me and come with me?"

"I'll go to the end of the world with you, you know that. But I need some insurance."

"I love you. Is that insurance enough?"

Inga kommentarer: