onsdag, april 16, 2008

About Samantha Carmine, part 3

A reporter asked me once:
- What do you think happened to Miss Carmine?
I honestly had no idea what to answer. One day she was been there and the next she wasn’t.


It has passed five years. She has been gone for five years. They had found a car with her blood all over it and they had assumed she was dead. Even though they never found a body.
I missed her terribly. And I still believed she was alive. Somewhere. That she just found her escaping path.

Then one day. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I saw this poster in a record store and the girl on it… It was no doubt. It was Carmine. The poster was commercial for a concert in a few weeks. I asked one of the shop assistants where I could get tickets and got myself one. I had to see her!

The night the concert was taking place I was so nervous I almost turned inside out. What would I say to her? Would I even get to talk to her? What if it wasn’t even her? What if it was just me getting ahead of myself? But there was no way I was dropping out. I must have been her. I would recognise those dimples anywhere.

After the concert I was more sure than ever. Carmine was utterly alive and she had been standing right in front of me. She didn’t look the same anymore. Her hair was shorter and in a new bluish colour. Her eyes seemed darker and her face was paler. And she looked so sad. But it was her. It was her and she was alive.

Being who I am I got myself into the backstageparty. There was a lot of poeple and I did my best looking around for her. Suddenly I noticed the bluish hair moving towards the dressingrooms. I forced myself through the crowd to follow her. As I reached the corridor with the dressing rooms, she was already in the end of it. I ran towards her and grabed her arm. She turned around ad looked straight at me. Once again I was looking into the eyes I held so dear and this time I wasn’t going to let go of them again.
The End.

Inga kommentarer: